- For use with Series: 1000, 1000 FB, 1500, 8800, 9000, 9000 BF.
- The TAMCO Linkage Plate is attached to the damper frames, covering the linkage cavity where horizontal sections meet on multi-section TAMCO damper assemblies.
- It can be installed to reduce the accumulation of airborne dust particles, grime, and moisture on the linkage hardware and within the linkage envelope.
- The linkage plate also serves to hide linkage components, if a smooth appearance is required for aesthetic purposes.
- The TAMCO linkage plate extrusion is engineered with integral "legs" that facilitate alignment with the damper frames, making installation quick and easy.
- The integral legs also fit snuggly against the side frames to create a barrier to dust and water infiltration.
- The linkage plate is removable. This allows access to the linkage envelope for periodic inspection and cleaning.
- The plate is manufactured with pre-punched holes for easy assembly.
TAMCO Linkage Plate Specifications and Installation Guidelines