Salt Water Resistance Option
SW Resistance Option:
- The Salt Water Resistance Option was specifically designed for environments where there is salt spray or salt content in the air and/or where moisture levels are elevated.
- Ideally suited for coastal climates.
- Recommended for inland applications, where tire spray from winter-salted roads have been known to corrode dampers installed in close proximity to roads or highways.
- The extruded aluminum frames and blades are all clear anodized to a minimum thickness of 0.7 mil (18 microns) deep.
- The frame is assembled with stainless steel screws.
- Stainless steel hardware, linkage parts and screws replace all zinc-plated steel components, providing protection against rust and corrosion.
- All aluminum linkage hardware parts are clear anodized.
- Blade and frame seals used for dampers with the Salt Water Resistance Option are extremely flexible, extruded silicone.