Series 3000 & 4000
Intake and Exhaust Fixed Blade Louvers
- TAMCO aluminum louvers provide a prolonged and rust-free operational life.
- Louvers are available with 2”, 4”, and 6” blades, fixed at a 45° angle.
- Louvers may be ordered as Mullion, or Continuous Blade Type.
- Galvanized birdscreens are provided as standard, and aluminum mesh birdscreens and insect screens are available as options.
SERIES 3000 INTAKE LOUVER:
- Incorporates an extruded blade, designed to reduce water penetration.
- The reinforced profile also serves to stiffen blades and reduce the possibility of vibration.
- Series 3000 louvers are intended for use in intake applications.
SERIES 4000 EXHAUST LOUVER:
- Series 4000 louvers operates with a slightly lower pressure drop.
- They are designed for use in exhaust applications.
Series 3000 & 4000 Intake and Exhaust Fixed Blade Louvers Damper:
- Highly recommended that louvers be installed in front of SERIES 9000 dampers.
- For installation on exterior walls - permitting airflow, while preventing rain, snow, and other weather borne elements from entering the building and interfering with damper operation.